• The "Design and Management Unit" of EU projects in higher education institutions in partner countries for project design and management.
• Establishment of the EuNIT Regional Network, which could serve as a reference point for other higher education institutions to promote the exchange of experiences and good practices among Southern European and Southern Mediterranean countries.
• Development and transfer of knowledge through an e-learning platform and through exchange of experiences between the European and higher education institutions of partner countries.
• Increasing the profile of partner universities internationally by enhancing their participation in international projects.
1. (Project Coordinator) Téthys, Aix-Marseille University, France
2. Split University, Croatia
3. Nice University, France
4. Mediterranean Universities Union – UNIMED, Rome, Italy
5. Messina University, Italy
6. Rome University La Sapienza, Italy
7. Barcelona University, Spain
8. Santiago de Compostela University, Spain
9. Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Amman, Jordan
10. Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan
11. Antonine University, Beirut, Lebanon
12. Balamand University, Tripoli, Lebanon
13. Saint Joseph University, Beirut, Lebanon
14. Misurata University, Libya
15. Tripoli University, Libya
16. Zawia University, Libya